Saturday, June 05, 2021

The living rock hard copies almost gone!

This is your last chance to have a hard copy of the book as I won’t be having another print run. Almost all of the 1100 copies I had printed are now gone and at the time of writing…5 June 2021… I have just 10 copies left. I’m well-advanced on an online edition which will be a corrected, updated version and will include new material and images, along with some historical climbing video. Because of the large file size, it will be available only through the Apple iBookstore so I apologise to Android users in advance. Unfortunately, other online platforms don’t allow for a project of this size.

I’ll announce a publication date soon but I expect it will be within the next two months. 

Thank you to all who have supported this project from the beginning. 

1 comment:

Michael Meadows said...

Many thanks for your uplifting comments Harish...there's an Apple Books version on the way with some additional material. I'm planning to complete it in the next month or so.